Star Wars Blaster Related STL Files
These STL files will need to be printed, assembled and finished, so basic modelling skills are required.
To achieve a high quality finish of your 3D print, these steps should be followed.
- Filling - where necessary
- Sanding - lots of sanding to gat a smooth finish use different grades of sandpaper and finish with wet & dry.
- Painting - use good quality paints, can be painted using an airbrush or regular spray cans.
- Weathering - used to make the 3D print look more realistic.
* Please Note: These are in STL files only for you to print on your 3D printer.
Not got a 3D Printer! then please contact me as I can always print the item for you. Fees apply.